You are listening to : >> I DONT WANNA MISS A THING - AeroSmith <<


Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life is Just So Hard

Why izzit life is juz so difficult?Sometimes even u dont know that who hated u.....and the biggest problem is they still do good to u even though they hate u and u think that ur very good with them....and also they talk behind ppl that they dont like that person bt they always treat him good....well i dont know why ppl like tat....for me if ur a real fren u should come to ur fren and advice him/her about her behaviour that u dont like...not to tell at ppl's behind and hoping that ppl will follow u doing the same thing.....if u dare come towards me and say nt talk about my back....why all of u like to do that....if im so (sucks) to u all...u guys should tell me not to tell to another person.....if u guys really dont like me i can go away from u guys 1...but please just dont be a hypokrit(sory i dunno hw to spell)...when in front of me ur action towards me its juz like ur a good fren to me....but wat i dint realize tat u talk behind my back....juz gt one advice to all my blog viewers....dont judge a book by its cover i tink this is a good one...becos even though the ppl's outward is doing good to u but in their heart they hate u...juz dun simply trust other ppl...

I tink tats all for tday....will try to update more and more...and for those who terasa im sorry

I killed a Hollow at 7:39 PM

My name is Adrian.
I am 16 years old.
Thats all.
Teehee.

My blog is best viewed in Internet Explorer with 1024 x 768 pixel.
It is totally UGLY in Mozilla Firefox.

Caroline
Chien Yi
Clara
Cyl
Cs Wong
Felicia Fu
Felicia Kong
Haidie
Ivy
Jesfenie
Kai Xin
Kalvin
Karen
Ka Seng
Keren
Kwang Ling
Madeline
Natalie
Pin Zong
Samuel
Sophia
Stephanie Synneq
Theodore
Thompson
Vicky
Virona
Yu Ling
Yvette
[Animepaper]
[Hitsugaya.org]
[Imeem]
[Little chibi]

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7583392516559822561\x26blogName\x3dMashinay+World\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttps://mashinay.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://mashinay.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d188643836359052807', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script></html> WELCOME TO MASHINAY'S WORLD